Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flickr


I haven't used Flickr myself to upload photos. I don't generally take photos very often. I hate photos of myself (I am camera shy) but I know with having a baby we will be taking a lot of photos. We bought a video camera/camera not too long ago for the occasion. I was the 3rd child out of four and there are VERY few photos of me when I was little. Hopefully I will be able to take a lot of her so she won't say the same thing in 20 years! lol This is a photo I took from Flickr from Laurel. I don't know who Laurel is but I love her little kitties. The grey one looks like my cat Rocky. Also my husband has two birds and my cat loves to watch them. I always know what he is thinking too..mm... lunch! :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/lerual/1680229835 I was trying to add the image itself to my blog and it doesn't seem to be working.. so I'll have to try it again later. I did, however, provide the link. SOOO... after asking Tasha why my picture wasn't loading- she realized that Laurel has not given permission to do so. Sad:( I guess she wants to keep her kitty pictures off other people's pages. Anyway use the URL to check out the picture- it is cute! :)


So since I couldn't add that picture.. I added another cute kitty picture:) It's okay it's a Halloween picture! It's cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment