Monday, April 4, 2011

Social Networking and Twitter

I've been on facebook for a few years now and still use it. I'm not on it all day, like some, but maybe check it once a day to see what my friends/family are doing or if people email me. I use facebook for emailing and to contact friends/family that live in other parts of the world or to re-connect with people I haven't talked to in years. I don't play any games or use farmville. My husband used farmville for a while but then even he got tired of it because you have to check it all the time. I haven't watched the movie "The Social Network" yet, but I've heard it's good. I heard after watching it, you might not want to support Facebook! lol I created a Twitter account a few years ago. I was watching Ellen on tv and everyone was "following" her so I did.. but hardly ever used it. I don't really care or want to know what people are doing every second of the day. Also I don't really want to tell people (or find my life that exciting) what I'm doing every second of the day. I can see if I was in politics or had a following.. maybe but it's not for me. I like having my own space and don't feel the need to share my whole life. Some people love it though and that is great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment