Thursday, April 21, 2011

Online Mapping/GIS

Since I wrote this post.. I have done it several times but found it fun to use Community Walk. I enjoy Indian food or food in general, so I thought I'd do a community walk map based on finding food in Saskatoon!
I think GIS and mapping is very useful and will continue to be in the library.
Well next week is the last post for the program! Wow! It's been a lot of work but fun at the same time. It has also gone by fast as well.
Looking forward to my next week's post and the parties!!
:)
On a personal note- had another ultrasound today. My little girl is already over six pounds and has 6 weeks to go! I think she might be big.. or she will come before June 3rd. June 1st is my b-day.. so maybe.. lol
:) :) Getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment